Venue & Hospitality
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia
Park Via Aurelia Km 8,
400 00165 Rome, Italy
Conference Dates: October 22-23, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
From Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino(FCO Airport) to Holiday Inn, Aurelia, Rome
- Distance: 13.05 MI/21.0 KM NORTH to Hotel
- Fiumicino airport drive to the junction to Roma, continue on Highway A 91, take exit to Florence/Aurelia and continue to the ring road A90, take exit 1 to Roma/Centro/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia, continue to via Aurelia until your destination.
From Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport to Holiday Inn, Aurelia, Rome
- Distance: 16.16 MI/26.0 KM SOUTH EAST to Hotel
- From Ciampino Airport take the link to the ring road A90/E80 to Ardeatina/Pontina/Fiumicino/Porto Civitavecchia and drive 23 km, take exit 1 to Roma/Aurelio/Città del Vaticano get on via Aurelia /SS1 until your destination.
- From Aurelia Station take via Aurelia SS/1 going northeast, after 900 meters make U-turn , take via Aurelia SS/1, turn on the right in via Bogliasco situated between Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Station Name:aurelia
- Distance: 1.55 MI/2.5 KM WEST to Hotel
- From the subway station proceed towards southeast from via Ennio Bonifazi, take via Padre Anastasio Gutièrrez then via Gregorio XI , via Michele Pironti continue via Michele Pironti to strada statale 1, take Via Bogliasco located between the Agip gas station and the Panorama supermarket.
- Subway Station Name:Cornelia
- Distance: 2.42 MI/3.9 KM SOUTH to Hotel
Rome is without doubt one the most beautiful cities in the world; every year millions of tourists come from around the world to admire the treasures and masterpieces of Roman art and architecture. Rome is such a huge tourist draw, choose the date for your trip carefully. The best times of the year to visit are April, May, and late September through October. If you can plan to stay as long as a week, you won't run out of things to do and you'll still feel like you're leaving too soon. But if your time is limited, allow at least four days to see all of Rome's major attractions.
Rome is divided into several districts with its center, the Colosseo district, containing the most ancient attractions like the Colosseum, Capitoline Hill and the Roman Forum. On the outskirts of the center is Old Rome, featuring the Pantheon, stunning cathedrals, plazas and Renaissance architecture. It is a city that is proud of its ancient glorious heritage, a city that once expanded its empire throughout Europe, Africa and Asia. Rome is a city drenched in history and Christianity.